Lets see How Can You Get Hulu on Roku? You’ve come to the correct place if you want to watch Hulu on Roku. Hulu is a well-known OTT service that works with Roku devices. This article will show you how can you get Hulu on Roku.
The Walt Disney Company owns Hulu, which has a large on-demand collection with 1,142 films and 1,253 TV Shows. In addition, there is Hulu’s original content, which includes series such as The Looming Tower and Marvel’s Runaways. It includes classic shows like Cheers, Frasier, Grey’s Anatomy, and The X-Files. Along with amazing TV shows and movies, Hulu members can enjoy new releases like Creed II, Parasite and Rocketman.
Which Roku Devices are Supported by Hulu?
Following is the list of Roku devices that support Hulu.
- Roku 1
- Roku 2
- Roku 3
- Roku 4
- Roku LT (2700X)
- Roku Express
- Roku Express+
- Roku TV
- 4K Roku Ultra
- 4K Roku Ultra LT
- 4K Roku Premiere
- 4K Roku Premiere+
- Roku Streaming Stick
- 4K Roku Streaming Stick+
- 4K Roku Smart Speaker
Which Roku TVs Supports Hulu
Following is the list of Roku TVs that support Hulu.
Features of Hulu TV
- Hulu provides more than 60 popular live channels like CNN, Fox News, TNT, Discovery History, Disney, ACCN and ESPN etc.
- Apart from these channels it also features local channels like ABC, CBS Fox, NBC etc.
- It also provides thousands of on-demand movies and TV shows. It also features Hulu originals.
- It has the feature of DVR recording up to 50 hours. You can extend the hours by paying.
- The content can be streamed in 1080p HD quality.
- You can create up to 6 profiles with a single subscription.
Hulu Subscription Plans
Hulu provides four different subscription plans. And you can cancel the subscription of Hulu at any time.
- Hulu: $5.99 per month with a free 30-day trial.
- Hulu (no Ads): $11.99 per month with a free 30-day trial.
- Hulu + Live TV: $64.99 per month with a free 7-day trial.
- Hulu + Live TV (no Ads): $70.99 per month with a free 30-day trial.
Movies to Watch on Hulu
Here is the list of some of the best movies available on Hulu.
- Iron Man
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Timmy Failure: Mistakes were made
- Black Beauty
- Taylor Swift: Folklore
- The Chronicles of Narnia; The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
- Maleficent: Mistress of Evil
TV Shows to Watch on Hulu
Here is the list of some of the best TV shows available on Hulu.
- Marvel’s Agents of Shield
- The Simpsons
- The Mandalorian
- Once Upon a Time
- Diary of a Future President
- Marvel Hero Project
- The Right Stuff
How to Add Hulu to Roku?
Connect your Roku device to your TV via HDMI cable.
Switch your TV on and select the HDMI port to launch the Roku device.
Sign in with your Roku account.
Press the home button on your remote and go to the home screen of your Roku device. Now select the option Streaming Channels.
The Roku store will open. Now select Search Channels
Search Hulu by using the on-screen keyboard with the help of the Roku remote.
Select the official Hulu app from the search results and on the next screen, click +Add Channel.
After that app will start to download and after installation, the channel will be added click OK.
Now launch the app.
Click the Login button.
Enter your Hulu account details.
Browse the content and play your required live TV or on-demand movies or TV shows.
Hulu not working on Roku
If the Hulu app is not working properly on your Roku device, try following these fixes.
- Update the Hulu app to the latest version available on the store.
- Update the Roku firmware if available.
- Try reinstalling the Hulu app.
- Restart or reset the Roku device.
Can you use Hulu outside the US?
No, it is not possible to use Hulu outside the United States of America. You can not use the service outside the US using a VPN.
That was all about how can you get Hulu on Roku and how to stream content on Hulu. Hulu contains a vast amount of content both live and on-demand. It features more than 80000 movies and TV shows and 65+ live TV channels.
Still, if you have any queries regarding Hulu TV adding and streaming the content just tell us in the comment section. We appreciate your responses and try to find a solution for you. You can also tell us if you found this article helpful by writing to us. Thank you!